Sr. Hr Executive

Dear All,
We have a problem with one of the employee, PF account linking to UAN.
1. The employee did not provide his/her UAN which was previously generated by his/her previous organization.
2. The transfer amount is already been reflecting in New UAN, but not the previous PF account number.
We want to add a PF account number to new UAN, how can i add as a employee or a employer. Kindly let me know how to go about it.
Akhila GR

From India, Bengaluru
Dear Akhila, You can simply ask your employee to feel PF transfer form. Which will shift all his money from OLD to NEW account.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™