Labour Law & Hr Consultant
Sr. Hr Executive
Principal Hr Consultant
Contract, Contract Labour, Adr Etc.,
2. Please do not give in to any pressure.
3. Please do not give anything in writing without the advice of your advocate.
4. Intention of the company is not good.
13th June 2017 From India, Thane
14th June 2017 From India, Chennai
17th June 2017 From India, Salem
Note: My DOJ in this company JAN 2016
RM DOJ : Feb 27th 2017 (nil subject in process)
Destination Manager : DEC 1st 2016 (Partial subject knowledge) appointed directly by CEO.paid higher salary than
26th MAY night : RM circulated an email & messaged in whtsapp group that CEO will be meeting the staff on 27th ONE TO ONE in the presence of RM and during the session i am no where in the picture.
27th : I had no chance speaking to CEO, coz the RM was completely occupied with him
28TH (Sunday) i was called along with Destination Manager by CEO & RM between 11.00 am to 2.00 pm, by the CEO & RM. we both narrated a story by RM, and said the MORAL of the story is if we are not achieving FRESH 15 visas in next 15 days we both have to put our resignation letters now itself, and this would be accepted after 15 days.
I had a submission with CEO directly :
1. Right from March 3rd continuous caution emails were sent the said Destination manager, that he is not focusing on work
and that the intake will be effected, the same emails were marked cc to RM everytime.
2. As soon as he was appointed, informed the HO that this guy had less knowledge and for that his CTC is very high.
They dint respond for it and said he was directly appointed by CEO.
3. The destination manager had less grip on his subject, so trained him at regular intervals.
4. Destination Manager was assigned 45 visas as target (He could give 3)
As a Branch Manager i had to do 10 ( made 7 out of them)
4. Now when the said targets are not achieved by destination manager why am i forced to put resignation letter?
Immediately RM said "we dont want to listen what all happened, just do 15 fresh visas in next 15 days or your 50% salary will be put on hold".
CEO dint reply anything, i asked to give 2 days time, and on 28th night RM circulated email saying that i requested CEO that i want to leave the job and henceforth i was relived.
NOTE : immediately the password of the email was changed by RM, and i had no option replying email to all.
I was instructed through SMS message, to come to office and handover all belongings on 29th morning
I havent put my resignation letter till date
My salary is not credited till date
I was given 45 days saying some Auditing is going on.
26th June 2017 From India, Bangalore