Letter to Principle employer for Form V for issue of Labour License - CiteHR
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
I am a fresher in HR Field, I want to write a request letter to principle employer for Form V as I can issue Labour License
You can apply for labour license under CL Act after you receive Form V; the license is issued by labour department. If your contract manpower exceeds as per Bihar rules, you may write request letter to PE for Form V.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™