Dear Seniors,
We are sending one of our colleague to China for 2 years under their employment contract and payroll. Can any please help me what should I do with his PF contribution for these 2 years? He will not be paid his salary in India. So how can I handle PF for him?
Thanks all for your great support.
Have a nice day

From Europe,

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.


Please read provisions of 'international worker' under the PF act to take actions
From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server