Retired From Air India
+1 Other

PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Without formal resignation or termination letter, how can a employee move to other companies?
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
An employee can be moved to other company through transfer letter too, provided if the other company is subsidiary company or allied company or Branch of the first company.
Dear Savya,
This is what Air India did when they transferred most of there existing employees to a subsidiary created for ground handling operations.However they can not unilaterally change the service conditions.
Savya - If the person has had a short stint and does not want to show this experience in his or her resume, they can still move. If it is shown in the resume then they will surely need the experience letters.
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™