Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I debtanu my working area Jharkhand also my dispensary Jharkhand KUMARDUBI ,my living address bardhaman West bengal district.i transfer my dispensary bardhaman how to procedures? Because I not treatment facilities in West bengal district bardhaman.
From India, Patna
Dear Debtanu
As you have transferred the depensory to Burdwan you just have to sign the TIC Form your employer and the card and a picture and contact the esic doctor at the dispensary address 2 No packmara gali burdwan Jibondip Nursing home.
Arindam Bhattacharya

From India
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™