[email protected]
Finance Manager
Human Resource Generalist

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I am Mr. Vinod currently working as a HR coordinator .One of an employee working as an out-resource employee since from one year in an organisation so, he requested to withdrawal his pf amount so, could we able to withdrawal his Pf amount or Not??
Thanks and Regards

From India, Hyderabad
Hi Vinod,
PF can be withdrawn once an employee resign from the company.He can withdraw by filling form 10C or UAN based form 19 and get the employer signed and submit to PF office.
Chandana Hyma

Yes Mr. Vinod the mentioned employee can withdraw his PF amount after two months by filling up the mentioned Form by Ms.Chandana and the proper documentation. Regards Arindam Bhattacharya
From India
Please elaborate your query and answer few question mentioned herein below
1) Whether the employee is under your payroll or third party payroll since you mentioned as outsource
2) If the employee is under third party payroll, then who contributes the PF, your company as a principle employer or contractor
3) If the employee is under your payroll then what is the need for PF withdrawal, is it for education, marriage, housing etc.
Please answer the above so that competent forum members will guide you accordingly.

From India, Ahmadabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™