In this post, I would like to address challenges in managing on-field workforce. Employees who work in Health care, Field Sales, Logistics, Delivery service, Micro-finance & Fleet Management spend most of their time working in customer locations.
The challenge for CXO's or organizations is to have foolproof system to supervise on-field employees and address time-theft/false claim issue. And provide them system to mark the attendance from any location which captures accurate working hours.
1. No foolproof system to manage the on-field employees.
2. As per research, around 43% of on-field employees commit time-theft, which causes huge money loss for the organizations.
3. So system for on-field employee to mark their attendance from field/location.
4. No single source of truth to track the on-field employees tasks.
In order to address those challenges, CXO's required to use mobility solution as employees can carry the mobile everywhere. To be precise, GPS based mobile application system will help on-field employees to mark the attendance any location. The system captures clock-in time and real time location. The system functions as tracking system for time and location tracking.
Along with this, you can assign tasks to the employees through the application and manage them efficiently. The system gives you the bird view of all on-field employees in real time, which will eliminate time theft/false claims from the on-field employees.
Benefits of Mobile Attendance System
1. Easy Clock-in and Clock-out for on-field employees attendance.
2. Track the on-field activities in real time.
3. Track employees time and location at any given time.
4. Assign tasks to on-field employees from office.
5. Eliminate time-theft/false claims.
6. Increase the on-field employees efficiency with optimum resource utilization.
7. Save cost and increase the profits.
Therefore, organizations should leap towards mobility to bring best out of on-field employees. And save cost with increased profits.
From India, Bengaluru
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.