Hi All, I am working with an MNC in noida, and i am currently in a bond for 18 months with 9 months still to go. I have been contacted by my previous employer and asked me to rejoin. I am in dilemna that if i leave the job before 18 months i am liable to pay Rs. 3lacs. Also if i dont serve the notice period and want to leave immediately (without any notice period), my relieving letter and FNF will be withheld. I am mentioning the offer letter terms a d conditions below. Can any one help me please. Thanks in advance!
10. You will be on probation for a period of three (3) months from the date of your joining RSI Where after. your services, if found satisfactory, Will stand confirmed Any decision to the contrary or to extend the probation period will be communicated to the concerned employee by the HR department Rsi reserves the right to reduce/dispense with or extend your probation period at its absolute discretion.
11. That your services may be terminated by the company by giving 30 days notice in writing or 30 days basic salary in lieu thereof during probation period or 60 days after confirmation If you wish to resign the notice period will be 60 days In case you are a confirmed employee, and 30 days in case you are under probation. Serving of notice period, as applicable, in full is mandatory In case you leave without meeting the above requirement, your full and final settlement including your relieving/certificate will be withheld. However, if your performance is not found satisfactory, your services may be terminated By the company without any notice or compensation within first three months of your joining the RSI. The notice period, if paid or recovered, shall be calculated on basic salary only In case of if you have signed an employment bond and are planning separation from RSI. the terms and conditions reflected in the ernpb,rmert bond would also be applicable
12. Taking into consideration the nature of your duty, it will be absolutely necessary for you to work for the company during the notice period unless the company specifically waives the same. However, if you wish to resign, the company may at its discretion and without giving any reason, relieve you from such date as it may deem fit even before the expiry of the notice period without compensating for the unexpired period.
13. That if any particular or detail furnished by you in your application or in any other subsequent records are found to be incorrect at any stage of your employment in this organization or in the event of misconduct dishonesty. insubordination, negligence of duty. divulgence of company secrets, your services may be terminated without any notice or compensation.
14. That if you absent yourself from work for a continuous period of 3 days without approved leave (including overstay of leave), for any reason or under any circumstances, it will be presumed that you do not wish to continue your services with the company any more. This vA be treated, as resignation & you will have to pay one-month basic salary while on probation or two months basic salary after confirmation as the case may be in lieu of the notice period
15. That you will implement & act in accordance with the organization's information security policies, protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure. modification, destruction or interference. You are requred to report about security breach events or security risks to the organization as and when required
16. In case you wish to leave the services of the company prior to completion of one year you shall b required to reimburse the joining expenses consisting of but not limited to placement consultor( fee (if applicable), notice pay reimbursement if any claimed by you and relocation expense if any.
From India, Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.