PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
I mentioned in my resignation that i am resigning with immediate effect and also i sent a mail regarding that you are requested to forfeit the amount of my notice period and i will pay.
Now suggest me what to do?
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Please pay the amount in lieu of Notice required as per the Terms of Appointment mutually agreed & accepted by DD/NEFT.Later on handover Charge & obtain "No Dues Certificate"
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™