I am struggling for pf amount transferred from private pf trust to epf account. But epf account mentioned in epf form has been already settled.
I am currently not working anywhere.
I am following up with both employers since last two years.
Pf trust had forwarded annexure K to current company. Pf trust said amount has been already transferred to company epf account.
But company says they do not have information.
Please suggest the way to get the amount transferred and thereafter withdraw.

From India, Mumbai
Srinath Sai Ram

Please find Query raised by "HANNAHMONTANA" & the replies for your query
From India, New Delhi
Even I face the same problem. Company sent me annexure K. They say the amount is transferred. Raised multiple grievances and there is no action from the grievances department. I even sent a registered post to PF commissioner with all the proofs - Annexure K, PF passbook statement. No action taken. What should I do? Any response will be appreciated. Archana is your issue resolved?
From India, Chennai
This discussion thread is old and is closed for new comments. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post a new thread. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™