Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hi Friends!
Kindly help me out with formats of following registers which I need to give for printing:
1. Child Worker Register
2. Register of Deductions For Damages or Loss
3. Unpaid Wages
4. Compensatory Holiday Register
Thanks & Regards
Gunjan Nagpal

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™