Hi friends please help me. Im aravind am running man power consultancy. Now i nees to develop in my bussiness. Please tel me how can i give esi and pf contrubition to my empolyees.what are procdures
Dear Mr.Aravind
Can you please tell me about you? ESI & PF TO BE REGISTERED THROUGH ON LINE
1st you have to apply for DIGITAL CERTIFICATE
2nd Your organisation must be covered under Firm/shop & establisment act
3rd you must have Current Bank account
4th you must have PAN CARD
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.

Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Premium Professional Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™