Sr. Hr Executive
Bharat Gera
Principal Hr Consultant

Hi sir,

i was working on IT company where i have given my resignation on 30 August 2016,in my NP they send me on client location and they forcing me to revert my resignation but i had my wife problem due to i could not reverted,before completion of my NP they send me mail for extended 2 Month more which was unacceptable for me so i deny to accept there proposal on the same day night 11 o clock they called me in meeting after client office finished and they torture me and forcefully they have taken mail to accept what they extended my NP, i accepted this only once my replacement will join client location and my KT got over they will release me before,in between they got replacement and they send mail on 7th Nov 2016 that today is your last working day so finish exit formalities at client location,they took 2 days for completing exit formalities on client location on 9th Nov i come to office i started exit formalities here on 10th Nov (that day i completed 72 days of NP but i had only 60 days NP in offer letter)they completed exit formalities and said VP is not available now so once he will come he will approve my releasing letter no need to come physically we will send you soft copy and salary will credit on next month 1st wk .After i left the city even state itself Since that day i am sending them mail trying to contact them they are not giving any +ve response its been 6 month i am struggling to get my salary and my documents regarding this i send them mail even VP,COO -whom i got mail for extended NP,HR head but no one responding anything as well phone call also not receiving.I also tried to go physically meet them and asked them why they are doing this but even they didn't allow to enter office on main gate of IT park i required email for visitor pass but they didn't send mail for visitor pass, after trying many times of call they picked and said its pending approval from COO or VP once they will approve will send you soft copy same word what they have said on my LWD.Please help me what should i do where and what i can approach.

From India, Bengaluru
The method is simple, get a consultant, then
1) File an FIR under cheating
2) File a civil suit and request your money + compensation
3) Lodge a complaint with Central and regional Labour commissioner

From India, Kolkata
Thank you sir for your advise,
But problem is if I file FIR then need to file in same state where company belongs is my understanding is correct?
For lodge complain centre level or Reginal level need to visit office there office or online I can file with all proof of document .
I forget to mention before I downloaded my TDs and PF contribution where they are showing to government they paid salary for my NP month but realy they didn't pay to me I can show them bank statement also.
Please suggest me .

From India, Bengaluru
1. First of all write them a mail withdrawing the mail you had written to them under pressure for extending your stay with immediate effect.
2. From the dates mentioned above it appears that the case has become very old hence filing of FIR is not advisable but you should consult an expert on this point.
3. This should have been my first question, are you still continuing with the same company?

From India, Thane
Hi Bharat,
No They released me on 10 Nov 2016 after total 72 days completion of NP ,and due to my family situation i didnt work any other company since last month march 2016 i am trying to find job where mostly are asking why i dont have releasing letter or exp letter

From India, Bengaluru
I am really moved by your situation, my advice is that you write an anonymous mail to the client stating your situation and details about your employer. If there are more cases like yours, mention them also.
From India, Thane
Depending on current scenario you may approach labour office for getting your rights.

Hi Bharat and Manoj ,
I am not in the state where company belongs,how i can contact central labour complain .
I also given complain to this but no any response i received yet,i dont thing client will do anything.

From India, Bengaluru
I suggested that you write to your overseas client exposing the details properly, they will pressurize your employer to release your dues.
From India, Thane
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™