Hi Everyone- I worked for a software company from JUn-2011 and DEC-2014. Later I moved to new company working there since then. My first company maintains PF in a trust and I didn't transfer the PF amount to my new company. Now I am moving abroad and I wanted to withdraw PF amount from both the companies.
Is it possible to withdraw PF from both companies?
16th April 2017 From India, Hyderabad

India, Bangalore
Asso.prof.(commerce & Management) Pg
Srinath Sai Ram
India, New Delhi
Hr Manager
India, Kashipur
Hr Executive
India, Hamirpur
India, Hyderabad
Karan Bhagat
India, Thane
+1 Other

Hi. Em karan. Plz help me out. Em working in mumbai n i m facing sum finincial problem so can i claim my pf amount without resigning my job. N evn i dnt knoe abt pf rules n all. Can i knoe hw mch amt i can get after resigning my job . Full amt or nli employee contribution. . I completed 3 years.
16th April 2017 From India, Thane
Dear Vijay,
When you stopped working in the new co. ? No doubt you can withdraw your PF credits from both of them (one is run by a Trust, Ok, how about the new co. ?) In any case you have to obtain from them prescribed forms and apply attaching your service particulars, copies of Aadhaar card, PAN, photo and cancelled cheque leaf. Contact your PF Trust do the needful.
17th April 2017 From India, Bangalore
Dear Karan,
You have not provided your particulars and about your PF admin. There is a provision to obtain a loan-refundable with interest for certain reasons like, marriage, medical exp.etc. for which you need not resign, subject to certain conditions. Withdrawal from PF a/c is possible only when you leave your employer after 6 months of waiting period. Approach/consult your PF admin.
17th April 2017 From India, Bangalore
Dear Mr Karan Bhagat, you are not Eligible for PF Loan/Advance as suggested by Mr Kumar.S on the ground that your membership is only 3 Years.Further, you can withdraw PF Amount after 60 days from date of leaving Job provided you are not Employed in Any Organization to which EPF Act Applies.Further.EPF is a "Retirement Fund & not a Crisis Fund." Please Contact your HR Department & obtain PF Member ID & UAN.Activate your UAN & download Member Pass Book to know amount lying in your Account.After downloading Pass Book take a decision about resigning from your Job.
17th April 2017 From India, New Delhi
I agree with Mr Srinath P. F. Can’t withdraw if he is working whether exempted or in exempted Since he is leaving country, he can withdraw from both the companies. Regards Pranesh
19th April 2017 From India, Bangalore
Dear All,
Please let me know how can i file the exit member detail in new EPF updated portal. Can anyone attach the format of Exit member . Cause I'm filling the ECR return every month but the i dont know how to upload exit member detail.
Pls reply.....
19th April 2017 From India, Hamirpur
KUKKI JI , in new portal their is a seperate head where you can fill the detail of exit member.
The path is as
Member > Profile >enter the UAN or PF No. of that particular employee who have left > Mark Exit > Give reason and date of Exit
another way is by uploading bulk file . The path is
Member > Exit Bulk . The format of Bulk File is attached
20th April 2017 From India, Kashipur
Attached Files
Registration required. Create all access/no charge Cite.Co account first.
File Type: txt exitbulk.txt (42 Bytes, 19 views)
File Type: pdf epfo.pdf (3.3 KB, 26 views)

Discuss problems openly with your peers around the world without getting into company specifics. Access to years of such problem discussion data and business material is at your finger tips.
All resources created by our members are available to everyone at no cost.

Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network