Bharat Gera
Principal Hr Consultant
Srinath Sai Ram
Hr Manager
+1 Other

Company was not paying salary for 25 months only cadre wise approx. 50% advance payment was paid for 20 months only, due to non payment of working agencies customer they are shouting at employees, not providing weekly off adjustment, Company was not clearing dues for 2-3 years back resigned ex employees.which has created situation,that compelled me not to go to office & without any information and started doing job at another send letter that due to long absent ism your services are no more required.
Please guide me what to do and how i can get my pending dues with the company.Is non payment of wages equals to illegal termination.
15th April 2017 From India, Indore
Two things you can do:-
1) Make team of all the employees who are not paid or you can alone file a civil suit against the company for payment of dues.
2) lodge a FIR under IPC (Cheating cases) against company and directors.
3) Lodge a petition with regional labour commissioner along with a copy to Central labor Commissioner. A Copy must be sent to ministry of labour.
You can also contact us through website below
15th April 2017 From India, Kolkata
If you file civil Suit, you have to bear Stamp duty & other charges.Please submit your Claim under Payment of Wages Act, if your Gross Salary was below Rs18,000/-PM
Similarly, submit your Gratuity Claim.Reply to their letter immediately stating that you left Services since Salary was not paid to you.Give detailed reply supported by Facts & Figures.You can file claim along with other affected Employees.
16th April 2017 From India, New Delhi
The information provided by you is incomplete.
What was your designation and role?
What was your monthly salary?
Do you have pay slips of your earlier full salary paid to you?
What was your date of joining?
Did your employer send you any cheque with the letter?
Have you prepared your recovery details?
17th April 2017 From India, Thane
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™