Hr / Ir
Hr Executive
Senior Legal Officer

Dear seniors,
I have completed my MBA(HR) and having a experience of 3 years as HR executive in food industry.My management want me to be as a labour welfare officer.They are asking me to do the necessary course for which they are ready to support.My question is what course should I do for labour welfare officer.Please guide me.
13th April 2017 From India, Anantapur
RajithaSri ,
Your Organisation is Employing more than 1000 workers. Normally Welfare Officer is Statutory Under Factories Act.
MSW ,Labour Welfare Degree /Diploma ,TISR degree Etc. are there .
After Completing the Degree One has to give Verbal /Test to DISH .Than one get Registered NO.
Regards ,
13th April 2017 From India, Mumbai
Hi friends any course related to real estate laws or property laws.
14th April 2017 From India, Hyderabad
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™