Pan Details Incorrectly Updated In UAN - CiteHR
Hr Exe.

Prime Sponsor - - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
My pan details are incorrectly updated in my UAN kyc now i want to claim PF so they are asking for correct pan details but HR is not responding to it how can i update correct details.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
If the HR person is not doing this then you have to contact another person how doing the this kind of work or you contact to any CA person. CA person are doing the work of updating the KYC.
Prime Sponsor - "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™