Prime Sponsor - - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features

I have been employed in my current company for the past 1.5 yrs, however at the time of joining I was made to sign a service agreement (which was sent along with offer letter) and undertaking on a non-judicial stamp paper to pay the amount mentioned in the agreement upon breach of terms (mainly quitting before 3 yrs of service and without providing six months notice).

May be I can cope up with the notice period condition but not the 3 yrs service, as the job is not upto my expectations and I am seriously troubled and highly dissatisfied.

The amount they have mentioned is Rs 90000 training fee( 3 months) along with 1 yr gross salary. They haven't provided any breakup regarding the same.Also I was made to submit an undated cheque with the above total amount filled in it.

In the name of training, they didn't provide something which I already didn't know, it basically included their work culture and all. I was already experienced in the field before joining the company, nor was I sent anywhere abroad.

Also they were collecting a certain part of my salary every month as a part of their fund, to be paid at exit when all terms full-filled.

Now I want to leave the company for a better opportunity.

Please tell me the legal action I could face and my chances of winning.

Can I get my money back after breaking ?
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Prime Sponsor - "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™