Sarita Singh
Dear Seniors, Please let me know in case an employee joins us on 1st and leave on 3rd of that month with any reason and we have opened his PF and LWF account ,do we need to deposit the amount in his both accounts and what we should put the leaving date in these two accounts.

Labour Consultant
Hr Exe.
Hr Consultant
Srinath Sai Ram
Hr Manager


as account is open already so pay the contribution for 3 days, and show the employee exit after contribution payment reason for leaving is short service ( cessation)


Dear Sir,
As in the PF deduction there is a deduction of the both the side employer side as well as employee side.
so, i just want to know that if any employee leave the company before completing the 6 month and now he wants to withdrawn his PF amount ,he get the whole amount (employer +employee share both) or only get the employee share only.

From India, Jalalpur

Dear Amitkumar, He will not get whole amount of PF. He will get only PF(3.67% E’es + 3.67% Er’s= 7.34% return of both contribution) amount not pension amount. Regards
From India, Pune
Srinath Sai Ram

EPS withdrawal Claim Form 10C will be rejected for membership of less than 6 Months.He can opt to get "Scheme Certificate "for less than 6 Months Membership
From India, New Delhi

if the Employer share for the said period is less than 1000/- paid, no claim will be entertained,
however the employee can seed this UAN in next service and this amount would be available to him in credit.
withdrawal is not possible in any circumstances, for 3 days of service


Dear Tanaji,
You mention the employee will get the only 3.67% E's and 3.67% of the E'rs side ,total he gets 7.34%. can you plz explain me what is 3.67% and from did it comes, means its Administrative charges , its a pension regarding or something else.

From India, Jalalpur

Dear Sarita,
First of all you should not have calculated his 3 days salary as he was new employee so his PF contribution issue would not have arise.
Now since you have allotted him PF A/c. no., pay 3 days PF Contribution into that account if you have actually calculated his salary and debited to salary account. If you have not calculated his salary, put remark in ECR joined & left with 0 contribution.
Dear Amitkumar,
If an employee put less than 6 months PF Membership, he/she will not get any amount from the Pension Fund account, however he can request for Pension Certificate.
On PF withdrawal the member will get his full 12% employee's contribution and from employer's share he will get 12 - 8.33 (Pension Contr.)=3.67% thus the member will get total contribution of 15.67%.

From India, Thane

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server