dgm-gsm(retd)in ITI LTD
Dear Mr Abbas,
Are you in service at ITI Palakkad ?
Please share your e mail ad and contact mobile no for me to contact.
Our union and OA have initiated approaching court.
k s manjunatha
M 9986442930
E Mail

From India, Bengaluru

new employee has joined our company and he has worked 10 years in previous company . He has withdrawn his P.F. also and got the scheme certificate . Now he want to transfer the pension in new p.f. member account. Is it possible to transfer the pension in new p.f. number account.
sunil kumar

From India, Faridabad
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Mr Sunil, please ask Employee concerned to submit his original EPS Scheme Certificate to Present PF Office with covering letter giving details of his Present PF/EPS Account Number & obtain acknowledgement 7 preserve the same.Consequent to joining new Establishment, Scheme Certificate to be submitted/Surrendered to present PF Office for tagging to present EPS Account
From India, New Delhi
Dear Abbas Sir,
I have started working from 19 May 2014 with private organization, which regularly contributed the PF in my account . How can I take the benefit of the Pension on full salary.
Is it applicable in my case?

From India, Bengaluru
I have completed my 58 years service in December 2015. I have also applied for PF Pension and commenced my pension from January 2017. I have received arrears from December 2015 to December 2016. If i apply for revised pension as per revised circular, by paying the difference of amount from 15000/pm and 6500/pm = 8500/pm now along with interest charges, what is the procedure to apply and what will be the pension i will receive per month now.
Capt.M.V.Nagendra Rao


Independent Consultant Transportation Logistics Supply Chain
In connection with the this thread there is Economic times news item stating SC ruling and even retiree could enhance pension by paying arrears and his pension increased by 1200% from Rs.2372 to Rs.30592 per month.
Please do get details from https://m.economictimes.com under the caption "Can you also get a manifold hike in lifetime pension from EPFO? Find out
My view is existing members and retirees can benefit substantially out of the recent move and Apex court ruling.
I have posted a new thread too requesting practicing professionals to shed light on this for way forward.

From India, Tiruchirappalli

Dear Abbas Sir,
Thank you very much focusing on Pension related issues and educating the employees.
Kindly clarify me that EPFO not considering Rs. 15000/- for calculating pension, who retires after 2015 on wards as employees are contributing on Rs.15000/- (rs.1450/- month) from 15 September 2014 on wards.
As per amendment notification they have to calculate 60 months average salary of before date of retirement.
Please check below details and clarify me:
Mr. X
DOB - 15.06.1959 , DOJoin: 01.01.1986, DOExit:14.06.2017 (superannuation)
Past service: (upto 15.11.95) = 9y 10 m 15 d
Actual service: (after 15.11.95) = 21y 7m 0d
Wages on 15.11.95 = 3500
Wages on date of exit: 15000
Eligible Service: 31 years
Pensionable Service: 21y 7 m O d
Pensionable Salary: 11175/-
Weightage Service: 2
With above details, can please calculate and tell me how much will be the monthly pension and widow pension.

From India, Hyderabad
Dear Friends,
One of our employee has been retired on 58 years, His Date of Birth is 09.07.1960, Date of Joining was 21.12.1995 and Retired on 09.07.2018, Total service calculated as 22 years 6 months. His last Basic was Rs.14422/-. Can you please inform about his Pension amount.
Tarak Shaw

From India, Kolkata
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Tarak Shaw, Please submit Form-D in respect of Retired Employee to Concerned EPFO.The Member will receive PPO-Pension Payment Order containing details of quantified Pension, Service details, Pensionable Salary etc.Compare the same with available records.Since the Employee has put in more than 20 Years membership, 2 Years Bonus Service will also be added.This is correct way of analysis of data
From India, New Delhi
Hi Friends,
I am bringing the following for the information and guidance of the experts here. I have made an application for the enhanced pension in accordance with the supreme court order to the PF commissioner , Delhi on 8TH June 2017. In spite of sending several I did not get and reply. As I am now settled in kerala, I could not personally approach them. Recently I came to know that the PF Office has been bifurcated in to different Zone and my application has to be dealt by the Delhi South EPFO at Dwaraka. I again sent a copy of my old application to the Dwaraka Offfice on 22nd May 2018 and through one of my old colleagues, I have been pursuing my case.
Now I got information and my file has been located and called back from old office. The are now asking another application afresh and the interesting point is that my employer has to undertake to pay the matching contribution and divert 8.33% of actual salary. I retired from service in 2006 and final settlement has been made. How my ex employer give an undertaking when I have severed all my connection about 12 years back. I have already given and undertaking to remit the amount due to the Fund .
Please find attached the Underataking from emplyer.I request the comments on this from experts .

From India, Kiratpur

Attached Images
File Type: jpg undertaking by Employer.jpg (172.5 KB, 113 views)

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™