Dear All!!!!
Can one tell me that in my concern (it je wellery shop) employee were working about more than 5000 in Chennai . Employee who was worked in this concern more than 3 years .
Decided to resign his job. He belongs to Nepal boundary. He wants to apply for PF settlement . As pF procedure for settlement purpose he nee to provide the ID proof like PAN Card , Aadhar card.
So he belong other country how can he will the pan card , Aadhar card proof .
Could u plz help in this case urgent purpose......

From India, Madras

HR Consultant
if the establishment has shown them as foreign employee, and deposited the whole 12% of employer's share in a/c no 1, then there should not be any prob,
employee can obtain COC and go for settlement with his COC certificate, all verification is done at COC stage itself.

Dear Mr. Sharma Could you please explain more CoC . & its abbreviation. Regards, S.Aishwariya
From India, Madras

HR Consultant
Any Indian employee working or having worked abroad in a country with which India has entered into a Social Security Agreement (SSA); OR - Any foreigner working in India in an establishment where the Employees‟ Provident Funds & Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 is applicable.


To obtain the exemption, an outbound employee requires a Certificate of Coverage (COC) from the designated agency, Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) which serves as a proof of social security contribution in India.


If a Social Security agreement assigns coverage of the employee's work to the United States, the Social Security Administration issues a U.S. Certificate of Coverage. The certificate serves as proof that the employee and employer are exempt from the payment of Social Security taxes to the foreign country.


Vidyadhar Bhat

Consultancy in PF
Dear Mrs. Aishwariya,
In your post you have written as boundary of Nepal, means it will be either in India or in Nepal.
If he is nepal resident, establishment should send IW status to RPFC and necessary documents are to be sent to RPFC.
There in no SSA with Nepal, hence till retirement age 58, member cannot withdraw the EPF amount.
Vidyadhar Bhat

From India, Pune
This discussion thread is old and is closed for new comments. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post a new thread. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™