PF Settlement Queries For Employee Belongs To Nepal - CiteHR
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear All!!!!
Can one tell me that in my concern (it je wellery shop) employee were working about more than 5000 in Chennai . Employee who was worked in this concern more than 3 years .
Decided to resign his job. He belongs to Nepal boundary. He wants to apply for PF settlement . As pF procedure for settlement purpose he nee to provide the ID proof like PAN Card , Aadhar card.
So he belong other country how can he will the pan card , Aadhar card proof .
Could u plz help in this case urgent purpose......

These days Aadhar card can be easily obtained from Aadhar Centre.
Same is the case with PAN card. An affidavit with person photo duly signed and sealed by councilor/MLA or gazzetted officer can serve as ID and address proof these days.
Puran Dangwal

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™