Abhilasha Sinha MM

Please provide your input.
Our office is in Delhi, our branches are in West Bengal & Bihar. Minimum wage of Bihar & West Bengal for Skilled manpower are lower in comparison to Delhi. Now we are deputing few people from West Bengal & Bihar to Delhi for a tenure of 2 months, will we have to revise their salary as per the minimum wage of current deploying location?
More so applicability of minimum wage will be taken into consideration for transfer or deputation.

From India, Delhi
Asso.prof.(commerce & Management)
Nagarkar Vinayak L
Hr And Employee Relations Consultant
Abhilasha Sinha MM
Asst Mgr - Hr
+1 Other


Minimum Wages as per the location has to be given. For Manpower transferred from Bihar/West Bengal in your case, You have to give the Minimum Wages prevailing in Delhi. Hope it is clear.
From India, Chennai
Nagarkar Vinayak L

Hello! In your case ,since the original work place is Delhi and this is temporary transfer for two months, the Delhi minimum wages will continue to apply. Regards V.L.Nagarkar HR-CONSULTANT
From India, Mumbai

Are you paying them Deputation Allw. or Disturbance Allw or in any form compensate the employee to meet the additional cost these employees would incur ? Where is their payroll and salary payment is being made, in Delhi or in other states. If there is a system in your estt. paying HRA & CCA, these allw. also will be revised.
From India, Bangalore

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server