Hi Seniors,
A gentleman joined our organization last year November and worked for 7 days and then resigned.
Repeatedly we have asked him to send across the exit documents so that we could settle his full and final settlement, but he didn't send any document whatsoever.
We owe him money as we are supposed to give him 7 days' salary.
We have waited till date and now our management wants to settle it down and for that we have decided to make a cheque for that amount and send it to him by registered post.
But my question is how do we settle his EPF as in November we didn't upload ECR for him (It was the old system then). Now can we add our establishment code with his UAN (mentioned in form 11 at the time of joining)?
If he is working somewhere after that how is this going to affect it? Can we add him showing joining date in November and upload the ECR now?
What are the option we have? Anyone who has idea about EPF please suggest.
Thank you

From India, Kolkata
you can remit EPF Contributions as "Arrears" which attracts interest, Penalty at a later date for belated payment.While linking his UAN Show exact Date of Joining as per records.Similarly Date of leaving should also be exact date.
From India, New Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server