I am working as a operations manager in engineering company at mumbai. While joining i have signed a bond of Rs.50000/- for six months i.e probation period of six months. But due to some personal reason i don't want to continue my duties with current company. In case if i leave the current company then do i need to pay an amount of Bond or is there any other way by which i can leave this company.
Request all experts to suggest
Thanking You
Jivan Tandel

From India, Thane

as our country no banded labour systems so need not to worry about exit.
From India, Kakinada
If you have copy of the bond document, please attach to advice you appropriately. These bonds are no longer legal. To understand the whole thing properly, document is required to be studied.
From India, Thane
Employment contract is made by the eployer and the employee- interalia with the right of the employer to terminate you vis a vis right of the employee to leave the job, in accorderdance with the contract, which can not be one sided only as otherwise it will be invalid and illegal. Howerver, it is difficult to make comment on how you have become "Bonded Labour" under what compulsion, withour perusing your employment contract which you have accepted.
Samir Kr. Bhattacharya

Mob . 9830601404.

From India, Calcutta

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™