Partner - Risk Management
Labour Law Advocate
Robotics Trainer
Hr & Admin Manager

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hello everyone. I need help. Let me start from the beginning. Actually I had met with an accident in October so I was in home for 1month bed rest from October 22-14th november. My company was not ready to pay after asking so many times they gave half salary of October and half of November and December full month salary they did not gave and in January month when I asked for salary they told me don't come to office from Tomorrow without any reason they terminated me and even my experience letter they are not ready to give even after repeatedly sending emails and continuously doing phone call they not ready to give money. What shall I do??
From India, Hyderabad
1. What is your nature of work?
2. What is the nature of company?
3. What is your salary?
4. Did the accident take place during course of employment?
5. Did you intimate the company about your accident in writing with medical documents?
6. Did the company approve/ reject the leave?
7. Did the company terminate you by writing?
8. How long you have been working with this company?
9. Did all your leave exhaust during your leave due to accident?
Please answer point-wise.

From India, Kolkata
1. I worked as a Robotics Trainer.
2. It's an Institute type gives training to students, conducts workshop's.
3. 22k
4. Yes.
5. After accident as I was in home town I mailed to them about my accident and medical leave not with medical documents. I asked them I have medical certificate so I give they did not said anything so I did not.
6. My company MD never replies to all these kind of mails. But after accident I informed to my TL also so she approved it I had asked her to intimate to my MD also after that I wrote official mail.
7. No when I asked salary in phone than my MD said no need to come from tomorrow on phone. Whatever he said I wrote the same thing in mail word to word and asked him to pay my salary amount.
8. I am working since June 2015
9. Yes

From India, Hyderabad
See consider the following points:-
1) You are not covered under Payment of Wages Act salary being greater then 18,000
2) You did not get hurt at work also your employment is not hazardous.
3) There is no ESI as salary is greater then 15,000 (Now it is 21,000)
4) You are entitled to December salary under Shops and Establishment Act. So kindly go to area labour inspector and lodge a complaint against company. Show company Email. Also under the same act lodge another complaint for wrongful termination. See

From India, Kolkata
Hello team, I need to organize March month Employee activity so can some one help me how can I specify and came up with the value for the cost. Sanju
From India, Thane
You can challenge your termination if you wish.
But you did not submit any medical documents too. It is your responsibility to submit medical documents to your employer while applying for leave.
Regarding your outstanding wages, you may approach the referee under Shops & Establishment Act if your company is covered under the Act.
But I am sure company is going to take the plea of non submission of medical docs for deduction of salary.

From India, Kolkata
How does the accident relate to your employment?
You were in your home town at the time of the accident
What is the reason they have not paid you salary after you rejoined. It's unlikely that they will just stop for the fun of it.
Why do you expect full salary for October and November when you were not at work in that month.
When did you actually rejoin work and have you been working as before or working with restrictions?

From India, Mumbai
Hello. Team , me ek authorised Samsung service center par as a floor manager 8 years se kaam karta hu yahan par 18 employees kaam karte he jinko na to koi joining letter mila he or n koi esi pf ki suvidha he ek baar esi ke liye form bharvaye the lekin unka kuch nahin huab ye baat 1 year pehale ki he pehale office timing 10 to 7 thi jo salary thi aaj office timing 9 to 8 pm hone par bhi wahi he salary in hand aati jiska koi legally record nahin he service center malik ka jab dil karta he use bina kisi notice ke nikaal deta he or gaaliyan dena to aam baat he me sirf itana janana chahata hun ki inke khilaaf kuch legal action ho sakata he jisase saare workars ko kuch accha mahol or suvidhayen Mil saken kya mere 8 year ek hi furm me kaam karne ka mujhe koi benifit Mil sakta he meri mummy cancer patient he jiski vajeh se pichale 1 years se meri chuttiyan kuch jyada hui he kabhi office me bata ke kuch bina bataye timing bhi thik nahin rahi iski wajeh se wo mujhe bhi nokari se nikaal rahe he kya yah sahi he mera koi adhikaar nahin he mere 8 year bekaar gaye .... sir plz. Help. Me jaisa likh sakta tha likh diya Surykant Saraswat mob. 9310097731 ghaziabad u.p
From India, Delhi
Yes Suryakant, there are plenty of options for legal action but before that you can mutually consult with a lawyer with whatever relevant documents you have.
From India, Kolkata
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™