This Mobile App Maintenance (the “Agreement”), dated on March 1st, 2017 BETWEEN ABC pvt ltd (the “Service Provider”), and XYZ pvt ltd described as follows:
Service Provider, a developer of Mobile Applications, agrees to provide maintenance, updates or other App related maintenance services on _______________________, a custom-built App created by Service Provider for Client use.
Client agrees to pay Service Provider for said services according to the following terms:
• Work will normally be performed at the offices of Service Provider.
• Work scheduling will be maximum 4 hours per week or 20 hours per month.
• Cost of the maintenance service is Rs. 15,000/- per month.
• Invoice will be raised on 1st day of every month and the due payment should be made within 5 days from the date of invoice.
• Applicable only for Bug fixing and Monthly backups.
• Separate billing for further new requirements, changes and enhancement if any.
Client agrees to allow Service Provider the right to use Client’s Website or other Client specific Intellectual Property in order to facilitate services requested.
This Agreement and the obligations of the parties hereunder shall be interpreted, enforced and governed by the laws of the State/Provence of _________________________.
This AGREEMENT is entered into this _____ day of __________, 20____, between ___________________________________________ and _______________________________________________
Print Name and Title Date Print Name and Title Date
From India, Chennai
If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.