Hr Consultant
Deputy Manager - Hr
Quality Associate

Hi There , I am Nitin - I worked for HCL BPO in noida for 6 months in 2011. I want to withdraw my PF amount from that company .Currently I an in Mumbai so not able to visit there for the same .Can you please help me regarding that. My PF account number is HIL EPF trust - HR/5572/211547
How can I withdraw online or from mumbai . please help

From India, Mumbai
Dear Nitin,
It is always better to transfer the amount pertaining to PF accumulations rather than withdrawing.
Hence, Please fill in the Form 13 R (in duplicate) regarding transfer of PF accumulations and get it filled correctly from your current employer.
It will take time but the accumulations pertaining to PF & EPS will get transferred.

From India, Pune
2011 case and which is not directly deposited to EPF but in company PF trust, at least you have to communicate with the previous employer and trust and ask the forms to be submitted to them. coz the trust has to send the corpus of yourself to EPFO,
EPFO can not make claim from claim from trust direct, unless the trust send the same.

EST code : GNGGN0005572000 Establishment Name : HCL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED, PLOT NO. 3, UDYOG VIHARPHASE-I, GURGAON please note down the current details for filing form 13(R)

Dear Mr. Sharma,
Just have 2 questions regarding the same.
1) Can the PF trust send the accumulations pertaining to EPF directly to new PF account once the concerned account holder has applied for it?
2) One case pertaining to EPF withdrawl by a retired employee is pending. The concerned retired employee is not willing at all to submit the form for withdrawl of EPF accumulations and has been submitting representations at all the higher levels possible claiming that the organisation has not settled his PF account.. Ours is a Trust. Any suggestions please.

From India, Pune

Trust PF have separate identity, though they submit returns to EPFO but the corpus is retained under the trust itself, so transfer or withdrawal from trust based PF is possible only by submission of documents to trust.

However in closed units case, form 13 signed by present employer also works, but it takes months to get executed, as PF trusts would get it confirmed from the employer again.

Organisation has no role in settlement of EPF, except payment of contributions, and endorsement of documents submitted by the employee. organisation has to check the Date of joining / Date of Leaving / Name and attached documents (KYC) and attest the signature of the employee , however in pension cases, employer has to submit the last 12 months contribution records on form, and issue break/no break certificate only.

it is money of employee and employer has no control over it, but they have to ensure that correct person is claiming the fund, as neither the trust fund nor the EPFO is familiar with the employee, but the employer only can certify that the person was employed and was actual contributory.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™