I am Dinesh Gupta. I had worked in Jeevana Care Private Limited in 7 Months. But dues to some reasons, I have resigned from my post with prior one month notice to the company. They hold my Salaries for the m/o December 16 & January 2017. I have request to their HR many times, but they are saying only that they don't have funds for payments. But they are paying their all employees who are currently working their. Further they don't have deposit the PF amount to the Government. In each case, they always says that they don't have funds. They are not able to release the pending salaries till the funds comes.
Please suggest me what to do in this case.
Dinesh Gupta
+91 9899193508

From India, New Delhi
Salary is to be paid by 7th-10th day of each month and any violation thereof attracts penalty and interest. Since you have two months salary due, please send a demand letter/ legal notice through registered/ speed post giving them a week's time. If the company does not clear the outstanding dues, then you may have to approach the appropriate authority depending on your nature of work, type of company and strength, amount of salary etc.
And for non-deposition of PF, you can simply complaint it in writing to the office of PF authority. Deducting PF amount from salary but not depositing it is considered as a very serious offence.

From India, Kolkata

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server