all the best
24th February 2017 From India, Eluru
Please give answers to the following questions
1. In which industry you are serving?
2. How you have derived the Pay Package?
3. Have you compared with your own industry people in your field of work?
4. Have you ever compared with other industry people in your own field of work?
5. What is the difference between your own industry and other industry same field serving people.
6. What is the rating you got during the performance appraisal time since beginning and the one whom you compared. What is your actual position in the bell curve?
7. Have you considered the skill level of yourself and your counterpart with whom you are comparing the salary.
8. Are you serving in the same company during your entire career?
9. Have you tried to shift your industry or any company change and what is the outcome.
Kindly do self analyse on the above questions and ascertain your answer and if you have any further doubts, please come forward and our peers will surely answer your query.
Further try to improve your skill level and knowledge level, so that you can command your industry.
24th February 2017 From India, Kumbakonam
From your narrations, it is felt that your company and team members are more amenable and there is environment for sharing and performing also .The company must be reviewing salary and promotions time to time and finally annual increments during this time. You take an appointment from your immediate reviewer and in that scheduled meeting , discuss your issues one to one asking him to guide you as to how you are expected to perform for better career growth , promotions and long term career as well.which can be remunerative and finally you start getting recognized, a method for you.. You may be advised to improve upon your functional requirements,like others you to acquire few new soft skills sets requirements , like preparations of check list, decision making, communications and presentations, planning and execution and team collaborations etc.If he is not ready that minute, give him a brief and request for another meetins so that you get him responsibly involved in this for you like a dependable support .His guidance and mentoring only will pave way for your career plan and promotions in this type of one to one meetings. Lastly, at end of discussions, ask him very politely to render you support and hand holding into functions and newer assignments so that you become independent in soonest possible time.You will be taken care of and certainly your problems start getting resolved gradually in lesser than expected time here at the same department, that much faith and confidence you should also develop within.
All the best,
24th February 2017 From India, Delhi
25th February 2017