Labour Law Advocate
Founder And Mentor @ Ethical Business Strategists
+1 Other

PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Hi, I signed a contract bond of agreement that i will leave the company with working of 3 months notice period due to personal problems i am leaving the company working only 1 months, so the employer asks me pay 2 months salary. Kindly suggest me what i have to do without paying money to them. Please help me out
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
If you agreed to serve notice period of 3 months, then you are supposed to serve 3 months notice period or pay equivalent amount. Otherwise, simply convince the management using your own skills.
Legally, no respite! If you have a justifiable reason causing you a forceful resignation, it can be evaluated. Best would be to speak with your manager andtry to find out some means to reduce the notice period.
Best wishes.
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™