Transfer Of Family Pension Amount. - CiteHR
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear All
I worked in a company in Dhanbad ( Jharkhand ) for 12 years, after closures of the company I shifted to Bangalore .The present company EPF deduction is there and I have UAN No. also. But in the previous company I had no UAN No., as that time UAN no. system not started .I have got the EPF settlement amount and I got some 10D form from EPF dept related to that ( previous ) company.No my question is as under :-
1. Is it beneficial to merge with present UAN no.
2. If it is beneficial what is the process for transfer the Family Pension amount .
3. Should I have to go Ranchi ( where my previous companies PF account had ) or it is possible to submit that form 10D in Bangalore.
Pls guide me in details I have to do.
Your early advice is awaiting.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™