Priyainbox2014Hello Job Seeker,
Looking for a Help in Modifying your Resume?
If you are looking for a job, then it is very important that you understand how to offer yourself in the best way to an employer.
In order to do so, you need professionally written Resume
Companies receive 100s of resumes for one job opening. However, only few are short listed for the interview.
This short listing is done on the basis of Industry keywords and structure of the Resume.
On an average a Resume will receive no more than 10 seconds initial consideration.
So you only have 10 seconds to make an impact.
A POOR & OLD RESUME RESULTS IN,
1. No interview calls from companies or consultancies even you got enough skills to prove.
2. Attending multiple interviews but not getting Jobs
3. Recruiters /HR Managers ignore your resume because of poor resume format.
4. Unstructured resume with no highlight on your skills and thereby missing job calls
5. The screening software (Applicant Tracking system) is not able to shortlist your resume because of the old resume format.
What is an applicant tracking system?
An ATS is a type of software application that handles the recruitment process, namely by sorting through thousands of resumes, to determine which ones are the best fit for the positions for which they were submitted. Applicant tracking systems do not process your resume so differently from recruiters glancing at your resume, as both are looking for certain criteria for inclusion. Whereas human recruiters are often looking for grounds for automatic rejection, such as spelling errors or lack of relevant skills, applicant tracking systems operate by searching resumes for keywords.
DO YOU KNOW?
1. How a HR / Recruiter searches RESUMES in the internet with industry keywords.
2. What keywords to mention in Job portals.
3. How to attract HR Managers by their Resume Format.
4. What information should never appear in your CV and can adversely affect your chances of getting a job?
5. What information must appear in your CV to get it shortlisted?
6. Whether your CV matches the expectations of the employer?
SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM:
1. Formatting the CV according to Recruiter’s point of view.
2. Industry Keywords to attract Recruiters
3. Job Portal Optimization to receive monthly 10 interview calls.
4. Get introduced and post your resume in 100 New Job Portals
5. Submission of your Resume to 1500 Recruitment Firms & MNCs with our Recommendations.
6. Creating AUTOMATED INTERVIEW / AUDIO RESUME
7. Interview Tricks to attract HR
8. Salary Tricks to attract the best Salary package.
• 12+ Years in Recruitment Industry and worked with IT / BFSI / TELECOM/ TEXTILE / CONSTRUCTION / ENGINEERING /MANUFACTURING / INFRASTRUCTURE / LEGAL and much Domains.
• Over 1000’s of CVs written
SELECT A PACKAGE AND ORDER NOW.
Send your current resume to
From India, Bengaluru