Hi Professionals,
I have been worked for 3 year as Hr executive in manufacturing form & now i has joined an macro finance company , Here Hr Process almost same as manufecturing unit but i have some confiusions regarding legal staturier.. which registers should be maintained by us for the services unit or sgop & establishment ... Please Guide....

From India, Patiala
It depends on the state you are working in
You should look at the shop and establishment act of your state. The list of registers would be at the back
You should read the entire act anyway to know what rules and regulations apply to you now

From India, Mumbai

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™