Hr Consultant

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi, We had a proprietorship firm and now we have made it private limited company, and, we had the service tax registration done, now, can we amend the PAN number and name in the service tax registration? or do we need to go for a new service tax registration? please help. Thank you!!
as the service tax registration is PAN wise, so the establishment has to surrender the 1st after filing all returns, and get another one in name of pvt ltd company.
for any assistance, please visit technical superintendent of your juridiction.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™