Hr Consultant
Senior Systems Engineer

I have worked in an IT company for two and half years from 01 July 2013 to 31 December 2015 and my UAN was created at this time. At the time of PF account and UAN creation my employer has given my father's name and my DOB incorrectly. I noticed this information mismatch when I tried to transfer my PF account from old to new employer through on-line transfer claim portal.
Now my previous company is shutdown/closed and I have no way to correct the information and get the amount transfered to new PF account.
Please provide me information on how to correct my father's name and my DOB in the UAN details and get the amount transfered.
3rd February 2017 From India, Chennai
This is possible with a joint declaration by employer and employee , format enclosed
if you can get your old employer's signature on it, then it would be easy,
in case you are unable to trace, then visit the EPFO, they will suggest you that ni absence of employer, who can attest your declaration.
if any of the KYC is digitally verified by your old employer then it would be easy for epfo to recognize you and process the case.
3rd February 2017

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: docx EPF-name-change-form.docx (6.3 KB, 100 views)

Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™