Bharat Gera
Principal Hr Consultant
Labour Law Advocate
Founder And Mentor @ Ethical Business Strategists
Senior Manager Hr
Ranjana Chaturvedi
Head Hr/admin
+1 Other

Thread Started by #vastavaamit

Sir 3 months before I have joined MNC in pharma sector. HR department mailed me about my experience cirtifcate is not valid....I have total 10years experience in which 7 years is actul but initial 3years I have worked in 3 small companies where I mentioned name of just one company....By unintentionally.
But now HR send this matter to legal department and they r telling to clear this. Discrepancy.....But I don't have any relevant documents of that tenure.
Now plz advice me what I can do......Or what maximum action they will take against me.
2nd February 2017 From India, Delhi
Hello .
you must be having any document from the companies you have not mentioned .Or bank details where the company was paying you the salary .If they were paying you by chq then it will reflect in your passbook .
Please contact the company and ask them you give you some document .Dont get worried .
2nd February 2017 From India, Mumbai
if you mentioned only one company against 3 companies for same tenure then its forged update, incase of fake updates it would lead to termination
if u have mentioned one company alone for the exact tenure, try and get letter or payslip or bank documents for salary credit
2nd February 2017 From India, Chennai
See I do not want to scare you but as you have asked for what is maximum punishment, this is a matter covered under section 420 ipc along with this if any fake document is given then section 468 (Forgery to commit cheating) can be imposed. So better consult an advocate.
2nd February 2017 From India, Kolkata
this mistake is not covered under Section 420 of IPC, so stop worrying about punishment. They can terminate services only.
14th February 2017 From India, Thane
From labour law point of view, maximum punishment would be termination of service.
But there is a slight scope of charges of forgery/ cheating against your from the side of criminal law. You may consult a criminal law specialist and clarify the position.
14th February 2017 From India, Kolkata
The company would simply exercise their rights to terminate you and withhold any payments that should be specified in Employment Manual. They would not be interested to drag you to the court unless to you were convicted of some fraud or caused financial or reputational damage to them.
14th February 2017 From India, New Delhi
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™