Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi, We are facing a peculiar problem. Last week only we have uploaded the ecr of our employees. But we couldn't do that for one of our employees. He was linked with us and employed with us since last 9 months. But while uploading ecr with his existing UAN it is showing no more employee with us.
But he is very much with us working here.
How do we know what happened? Is there any way to check it? I guess our establishment code is not linked with his UAN anymore, we asked him if he had joined somewhere else while working with us but he straightaway denied. I think this is a dual employment. But how do we know that?
How to know which establishment code is linked with his UAN?
Please somebody suggest.
And if that company who perhaps links it establishment code with his uan doesn't submit ecr against his name yet is there any way to know it?

From India, Kolkata
ask the employee he might has offered his UAN and other details to some other establishment for linking, and if once the UAN is linked with another establishment, his ECR can not be filed

Thanks. But Sharmaji, he is outrightly denying it. Don't we have any other way to know it? Can't we know it from the EPFO portal. Earlier there was an option using which we used to come to know service history of any UAN be it our member or not.
Isn't there any such provision now?
And most importantly how do we sort it out? What's your suggestion?

From India, Kolkata
Under member service details, put his UAN and search, it will display

Thanks, checked it and It's showing nothing but our company details. How is that possible?
I think it means some other establishment has linked it with them but has not verified by DSC or have not uploaded ECR.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Unless and until they verify it or upload the ecr we will not be able to see it under member search details.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

From India, Kolkata
ask the employee to call UAN helpdesk number 18001-18005, it is toll free, they will update him the exact status, after confirmation that the UAN belong to him.

Even I am having such a problem. One person exited out company on December 9. I tried to upload in exit details. It reflected stating that "he does not belong to your establishment" I checked with PF department.
They said, he would have joined another company and would have submitted his UAN.
But the employee is telling he is not in India and has not joined any company in india.
Any such issues faced by you?
I will try to call UAN helpdesk.

From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™