Thread Started by #Sushant Patnaik

Hi Everyone - We are a new organization and are in the process of forming an "internal complaints committee(ICC)" for compliants pertaining to sexual harassment. The govt has clear cut guidelines on the members of the ICC, one of which is - "one member from amongst non-governmental organizations or associations committed to the cause of women or a person familiar with the issues relating to sexual harassment."
Now how do we get a member from an NGO or association? have any of you been involved in the forming of an ICC and throw light on this?
25th January 2017 From India, Noida
Hi Sushant,
The external member can be from NGO or any other Person familiar with the issue. it can be a lawyer, a social servicer preferably a women etc. The main Point about ICC is that the Chair person( Senior most Women) should be always from the employee side and not from the Management side.
Thank You
25th January 2017 From India, Gurgaon
Dear Sushant,
We can help you with finding the right person to act as an external member for the Internal Committee under POSH.
Our senior team members have been opted as external member on the committees of various corporates across India.
We can help you with a male and / or female member depending upon your requirement.
Please feel free to connect with us,
Thanks & Regards,
13th December 2017 From India, New Delhi
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™