Dear Sir/Madam,
Greeting of the day,
My name is Mohamed Omer, I was working as a Hr & Admin executive in constructions company from 1-11-2016 to 25-10-2016, during the tenure I was being transferred to sister concern company for twice I.e. 01-06-2011 to 31-03-2014, then 01-04-2014 to 31-03-2016, then 01-04-2016 to 25-10-2016, I applied form - 13 for transferring respectively. Rs.80,000 change refelcted in employee UAN portal as well (EPF only, not EPS), I got PF amount is Rs.84,206, This amount is correct which is reflecting inUAN,
But I got pension withdrawal amount is very less Rs.15,944.
Almost my service is 5 years 4 months anf 25 days, so it will be considered as 5 years only.
My Basic salary on exit Rs.8,066. As per calculation Rs.8,066 × 5.02 = Rs.40,491 should have received but I just got Rs. 15,944 only.
Please help in this issue. What can I do for that.
Mohamed Omer,

From India, Hyderabad

check passbook, doubt that EPS of only one company is paid, balance are stuck in transfer process

Thanks Mr.Sharma, but EPF got transferred. They will not merge previous company's pension amount In passbook, they merge only PF amount. When PF amount get transferred according to that pension also should have been transferred. I have lodge online grievance in pf site. Expecting response from epf office, Bangalore.
From India, Hyderabad

submitting form 13 and pass of claim ,
account 1 is transferred withn 45 days, but account 10 takes atleast 3-4 months to get transfer, as this amount is maintained with EPS trust fund, and unless both the end data match, it get stuck often.
However in passbook everything is clear when it will get open ( site is on upgrade right now) you can see the details, that which account is paid and which may be pending.
till now, ( upto 31st Dec 2016) form 19 and 10C was claimed for account basis, not for the whole UAN accumulation basis, ....................this is for your info

Dear Mr.Sharma,
Thanks for your valubale comments, what is the procedure to claim remaining pension withdrawal balance?
One of my colleague whose salary and service ( 4 years) is less than me (mine is 5.5 years) he got Pension amount is Rs.26,000. Thats is why I am wondering.
Please tell me what is the procedure to get rest of balance?
Thank you very much.

From India, Hyderabad

this situation happens in certain conditions, when the gap between two swichover ( change of employer) is less than 6 months, department software blocks the a/c 10 money, (EPS contribution) at that specific point.
please check that if such incident has taken place in your service records, then meet PRO of your current EPFO, he will open the UAN history record and will inform you where the amount is blocked, then you can proceed to get it released.

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHR®

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server