sir I would like to know which rates any principal employer must take if principal employer is of central Govt in any state which ever is higher or of that state .
and what rates worker working in garden maintenance and de jungle in side factory estate of principal employer as they say agriculture rates will paid which very less as per central sphere rates 214 per day please send govt rates for above clarification
7th January 2017 From India, Nagpur

PL Kanthan
India, Thane
India, Nagpur

Dear Mr. Suresh,
For Central Govt. organization, MW of Central or State, whichever is higher, for any category is applicable.
For your other query, if your organisation has the Registration with Lab.Commissioner for 'Agricultural Works' then only they can pay the rate applicable for this category (state or Central, whichever is higher). If they have no such registration at the time of giving the work, they have to pay the rate applicable to the category for which they have the registration.
Pls check this.
9th January 2017 From India, Thane

Discuss problems openly with your peers around the world without getting into company specifics. Access to years of such problem discussion data and business material is at your finger tips.
All resources created by our members are available to everyone at no cost.

Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network