Labour Law Advocate
B.P Singh
Favista.com Gurgaon
+1 Other

Thread Started by #B.P singh

I worked in real-Estate company "XXX" Gurgaon from May 2016 to August 2016 as a Sr.Relationship Manager. I was appointed at XXX for Bhiwadi team. I joined on 1st May 2016, but they did not give me any offer letter or joining letter. Company has not payed my salary for last 3-4 months, when I ask for salary, they give excuses that they will give in next month. Company has not framed any HR rules but trying to extract work from us in some manner or other. It was just a waste of my time and position in XXX. Please kindly someone suggest me what I should do. Is there any laws protecting employees benefits??
7th January 2017 From India, Gurgaon
Simply draft a letter and send to your employer stating that your wages are pending and he must clear the same with immediate effect. Send this to your employer through registered post. If in 7 days he does not dispense the money. Contact your area labour inspector and lodge a complaint for non payment of wages. Also contact area PF enforcement officer if PF is not deposited. He will also take your complaint.
Also the matter can be covered under section 420 of IPC. So youu can go to police station also.
7th January 2017 From India, Kolkata
I am not sure about the effectiveness of lodging police complaint in non-payment of salary, but otherwise follow the step as advised by Labour Law Index.
7th January 2017 From India, Kolkata
As per the payment of wages act payment date should not cross 10th day of the following month. Hence you have have a case.
Was your attendance being recorded anywhere? Have you received any reimbursement by signing a voucher? If answer to one of them is yes, you have a case.
Please write mild letter to organisation, below your signature at the bottom mention:
cc Government Labour Officer (Correct designation) & address.
Obtain signature on copy of the said letter from company inward clerk. Send copy to labour office by post or visit office & obtain acknowledgement on copy.
This should actually suffice the purpose. If nothing happens for 10 days or so go to labour office and pursue your matter.
10th January 2017 From India, Mumbai
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™