Company Leaving Me While What Type Of Compensation I Claim To Company - CiteHR
Ir Manager
Labour Law Advocate
Account Managar

Prime Sponsor - - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
I have been working in company from 10 years. Now my boss is firing me immediately unnecessary. Now what can i do what is my rights and how much claims i can to my company.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Company has to pay for notice period, Gratuity and bonus(if applicable to your grade.)
Notice Period How many Month notice period amount they will give me.
10 years is a long time. If the termination is illegal, you should challenge it. If you are a 'workman' under ID Act then you have more remedies than others.
If you accept such illegal termination, then only you can think of compensation including gratuity.
For better advice, state the nature of your job, nature of your company with number of employees, your last drawn wages etc.
Immediately file your complaint with the Labour Commissioner for reinstatement with back wages through Conciliation. It may take 6 to 12 months but may work out amicably. If the conciliation fails the matter will be adjudicated by the Labour Court.
Hi.. Please elaborate on what are the grounds for termination. Also why are you not trying to resolve the issue?
Prime Sponsor - "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™