Partner - Risk Management
+1 Other

Dear experts Employer has mentioned gratuity in CTC 800 rs,i left job after 3 yrs,employer denying and saying gratuity is submitted to LIC Let me know ,what should I do Reg Deepak
From India, Pune
Hi Deepak,
Greetings of the day!!!
As per Gratuity act you will have to work minimum 4 years and 240 days to claim gratuity from your employer.
As mentioned by you; you have worked for 3 years so you are not eligible for gratuity.
Please confirm from your employer.

From India, Pune
This matter is discussed often on the forum.
CTC is cost to company, not your salary. Its a measure used by HR to fool you into thinking you are getting more than you are actually getting.
You are not eligible for gratuity unless you complete 5 years of work.
So i do not think your company is planning to give you the gratuity and there is nothing you can do about it.

From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™