I am a senior citizen working in a private company after superannuation from govt. Service. Rupees 1200 /- is deducted from my basic towards epf .

I want to get 12000 /- deducted per month from my basic pay for contribution towards epf so that i can get tax rebate and interest.
Please guide me whether there is any legal bar to
1. Interest on increased amount of contribution &
2. Increased amount of epf contribution .

From India, Kolkata
Dear SUBIR CHATTERJEE, Voluntary contribution is subject to the discretion of EPFO. Contact concerned Sub Regional PF Office. Abbas.P.S
From India, Bangalore

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server