Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network

Hi , I worked in a company for 4 months (june - sept) and resigned(got release letter & experience certificate). They have deducted PF as per the pay slip. But I have not processed anything to withdraw it till date.
I am joining a new company soon and I am have not told them about my previous employment as it was hardly 4 months.
So in my new company , can they open a new PF account without knowing about my previous employment details and the previous PF account?
Or do they come to know about my PF account through my PAN ?
What is the best solution in this case without affecting my new job !

From India, Chennai
Your new employer will provide a new PF Number and UAN Number. They can’t track your old PF Account or your previous employment details...
From India, Chennai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™