Dear All
I have worked in Dhabad for 10 years after resign I got the EPF amount and the balance portion of EPF i.e.pension amount I got the scheme certificate from the PF office of Ranchi, Jharkhand. After that company I shifted Bangalore and worked 3/4 companies some of them had PF and some of them had no PF, where PF was there I took the final settlement and got the final payment of EPF alongwith my employers share. Now I am working in a company nearly 5 years and alloted UAN No.
Now my question is ---1) how I transfer the pension amount from Ranchi PF office to Bangalore PF office.Pls note that when I quit the job from Dhanbad that time there is no UAN., What is the process.
2) What is the beneficial to me -- if it ( pension ) accumulate with present EPF a/c. or Not to accumulate .
Waiting for your valuable advice.
27th December 2016 From India, Bangalore
accumulate all your previous account in current uan
One Employee One PF
27th December 2016
Open the site, log in with current UAN membership details and mobile OTP and seed the old account /PPO details
department will initiate the linking , and if needed they will contact you for missing details if found any.
beforehand, please be ensure that the present UAN compliance made of KYC
28th December 2016
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™