Pf & Esic Latest Notifications As On Dec 2016 - PDF Download
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights. Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Please find the attachments in EPF and ESIC. The gist can be summed up as under:-
1. 14 days prior retirement the forms to be submitted to the PF authority.
2. Guidance will be provided for final submission for next one attempt submission. So no more heckle!
3. All the forms should be stamped in bold as RETIREMENT CLAIMS- TOP PRIORITY.
4. Employer may make one month advance remittance for the retiree. In that case the amount will be credited before the retirement date
5. Filing one single challan under ESIC.
6. Allotment of UAN before filing of ECR.
7. Making mandatory to issue UAN on the part of Employer or the new joinee remittance will not happen.
8. Changes took place in Para 72(6) in EPF Scheme.
For your feedback, Please.