Manager Hr
Hr And Training Professional

Sir, We had appointed a retired government service employee in our institution and he resigned from the service since his service is more than 5 years.
Let me know whether he may be claimed for eligible of Gratuity in the law?
20th December 2016 From India, Pollachi
He is eligible for Grauity if has completed 4 yrs 240 days of continous service with particular Organisation.
20th December 2016
yes, he is eligible for Gratuity because his employment tenure is more than 5 years
21st December 2016
Thank you Samar Is any modification for first five years of continuous service is mandatory for eligible gratuity ? Selva
23rd December 2016 From India, Pollachi
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™